Workplace & Commercial Mediation
What is Workplace Mediation?
Our Dispute Resolution Specialist provides dispute resolution services to facilitate and assist employers/employees, business partners, and collaborating business companies to respectfully resolve workplace conflicts, with the aim of maintaining and rebuilding on existing working relationships, while following company policies and procedures.
Workplace Mediation is a future-focused approach where the Dispute Resolution Specialist (Mediator) empowers you and the other party to collaboratively resolve workplace-related conflicts. During the mediation process, the Mediator will also assist both of you to develop strategies on how you would both manage future conflicts.
At iDRstart, we provide a number of services for workplace-related conflicts:
- Workplace Mediation
- Workplace Group Conferencing
- Conflict Coaching
How Workplace Mediation can help you
There are many benefits of Workplace Mediation, some of these include:
- Encourages direct communication in a safe space facilitated by a Dispute Resolution Specialist
- Allows you both to voice your points of view
- Allows you both to hear, understand, and acknowledge, each other’s points of view
- Fosters a positive climate to work together to strengthen the relationship
- Encourages the generation of innovative, sustainable, and workable options
- Learn strategies and tools specific for your circumstances to manage or resolve future conflicts
Who is Workplace Mediation suitable for?
Workplace Mediation is suitable for anyone that wants to have a respectful, ongoing, and harmonious relationship in the workplace.
- Work colleagues
- Employer and employees
- Business partners
- Franchisor and Franchisee
- Supplier and buyer/distributor/vendor
- Collaborating businesses, companies, and/or firms
Need help with surviving your workplace?
At iDRstart, we provide Conflict Coaching services to assist you for if you need to develop some survival strategies to manage any challenges that you may be experiencing in the workplace.
Find out more on our Conflict Coaching page.
Let us empower and help you move forward to evolve for a better future.
Have faith in yourself,
don’t be fearful of change.
Phone: 0411 985 289